Gentleman Santa is another disguise for Toon Santa, or so he thinks, by dressing up in Victorian era clothing! Gentleman Santa includes two distinct versions of clothing - with Christmas textures and with Gentleman textures. Easily transform Toon Santa into a brand new persona, such as Mayor of North Pole Village! This also introduces a full head of hair and an original set of mustaches and muttonchops!
This is the standalone version of this model without the other releases of Toon Santa. It still requires you to install Chunk 3D. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 15.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 8 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Plus, you benefit from all the advances of the most recent Chunk, available for free from toonpeople.com.
Clothing & Props for Gentleman Santa
- Gentleman Santa Ascott - Because all Gentlemen need an ascott! (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Top Hat - Wonderful Victorian era top hat (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Long Formal Jacket - Patterned long jacket with gold buttons (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Vest - Patterned vest with gold buttons (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Trousers - Lovely long pants (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Victorian Shoes - Yes, those two toned shoes with buttons
- Gentleman Santa Tucked and Untucked Shirts - White shirts, with one "untucked" for that messy morning look.
- Genteman Santa Socks - Striped socks (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Suspenders - Don't lose your pants, Santa!
- Gentleman Santa Arm Garters - For holding up your shirt cuffs!
- Gentleman Santa Sock Garters - For holding up your socks!
- Gentleman Santa Pajamas - Striped, knee length classic jammies (with Gentleman and Christmas textured versions)
- Gentleman Santa Muttonchops - A new beard type for Toon Santa - Awesome muttonchops
- Gentleman Santa Moustache - A matching new mustache to go with the muttonchops
- Gentleman Santa Hair Cap - A full head of white hair
- Gentleman Santa Monocle - A single lens with gold chain
- Gentleman Santa Eyebrows - White eyebrows with new textures, less bushy than standard
Poses for Gentleman Santa
- Bowing and Tipping Hat
- Clapping Hands
- Hands Behind Back
- Smoking and Talking
- Standing with Cane
- Walking with Cane
- Wind Blast (Being Blasted by Wind)
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.