The hot air balloon is the oldest successful human-carrying flight technology. Hot air balloons that can be propelled through the air rather than simply drifting with the wind are known as thermal airships.
A hot air balloon consists of a bag called the envelope that is capable of containing heated air. Suspended beneath is a gondola or wicker basket (in some long-distance or high-altitude balloons, a capsule), which carries passengers and (usually) a source of heat, in most cases an open flame. The heated air inside the envelope makes it buoyant since it has a lower density than the relatively cold air outside the envelope. As with all aircraft, hot air balloons cannot fly beyond the atmosphere. Unlike gas balloons, the envelope does not have to be sealed at the bottom since the air near the bottom of the envelope is at the same pressure as the air surrounding.
.: Product Features (Poser) :.
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 5,946 polygons.
* Does not include any grouping information or parts.
* Includes logically named materials, such as Basket and Metal. The balloon panels are named with basic colors, such as Black, Red, White, and Yellow. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
* Uses Poser shaders, such as Weave, for extra detailing, but importing the Poser file into other software programs should retain the object color.
- Using shaders will give the model more detail for close-up shots.
* Includes 9 material files to help you recolor the balloon:
Product Features (3ds/ obj):
- Approx 5,946 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information or parts.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Basket and Metal. The balloon panels are named with basic colors, such as Black, White, Yellow, and Red. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and one "weave" texture (in jpg format) is included, at 58x32 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.