The Chevrolet Blazer (4WD model T-10) and its rebadged variant, the GMC S-15 Jimmy (4WD model T-15), are compact/mid-size SUVs manufactured and marketed by Chevrolet and GMC from 1982-2005 across two generations.
The all-new Blazer was introduced in 1994 as a 1995 model year. This time, it lost the S-10 prefix for simpler identification due to the full-size K5 Blazer being discontinued (the GMT400-based Blazer was rebadged as the Tahoe. Exterior and interior size were increased, bumping it up to a mid-sized SUV. This Blazer appealed to more customers because of the less rugged appearance and rounded styling, and many storage spaces.
It was available with the 4.3 L V6 engine only, and most models featured four-wheel drive via an electronic transfer case; 1997 was the last year a manual transfer case for 4 wheel drive (floor shifter for 4 wheel drive) was offered. In 1998, the interior and exterior received some cosmetic changes. The makeover offered a new dashboard with larger buttons and more ergonomically correct driving controls, as well as larger door handles, and head rests for the rear bench. A front grille similar to the Chevrolet C/K pickup line's stacked-headlight system replaced the older single-headlight system, similar to the full size GMT400 trucks.
This digital model is based on the 1998 version of the Chevy S10 Blazer.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 90,183 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You'll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Jul 27 2017
Any software that can import 3ds or obj
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|obj, 3ds||2||7 MB