The LM200 was originally designed by the Molek Corporation for military use. With it`s 15mm plastaflex armour, las-cannon proof glass and puncture-less tyres proving impervious to all forms of IED, during Gulf War 5 it proved a popular choice of vehicle with many troops, earning itself the nick-name Heavy Duty.
The LM200 went onto serve in a variety of operational theatres, including the Sov-Block rad-wars where despite temperatures often reaching 30 below it performed without complaint and also in the short lived US/Mexican war.
After performing such admirable service the LM200 went onto perform many civilian tasks including urban community policing and fire rescue.
The model depicted here is the Mark 1, and has all the features of a genuine LM200, including a detailed cockpit with control panels and control sticks, 5 opening doors and steerable/movable wheels. Also included is 5 texture sets which represents typical configurations: Including Desert Storm, Army, Police, Fire Rescue, Russian Gray.
.: Product Features :.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 117,125 polygons
* Opening and closing cabin doors, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Opening and closing top doors, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Opening and closing rear door, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* All tires can rotate around, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Front tires are steerable, with an ERC dial on the Body.
.: Textures/ Material files :.
* Desert Storm (brown)
* Army (green)
* Police (blues)
* Fire Rescue (red and white)
* Russian Gray (camo)
* All texture maps are 1024x1024 pixels.
* All materials use Iray.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher with Iray.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9/ Iray with an HDRI skydome.
Apr 14 2017
DAZ Studio 4.9
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|DAZ Studio||1||9 MB