What happened in this town? Did people abandon it or is it in the middle of battle? Perfect for any scenes, ranging from a desert setting to sci-fi to post-apocalypse.
Includes a wrecked truck on one side of the road, a second wrecked truck on another road, and a truck on patrol in the middle of the road. There are corridors between the buildings for more versatility.
The rooftops are decorated with various details, from watertowers to satellite dishes. Who will be up on the roofs: a sniper? A super-hero patrolling the city? A romantic couple? It's up to you!
The wrecked vehicles are separate parts, which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
This model is low poly and is designed for distance shots. Because of this, some textures may look smeared or pixellated when viewed close-up.
Or add more building sets to your scene to make a larger city.
.: Product Features :.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with approx 55,944 polygons.
* Town buildings
* Patrol truck:
- The trans dials are enabled so you can position it wherever you like or hide it from the scene.
- All four wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Truck).
- Front two wheels can steer (with an ERC dial on the Truck).
- The machine gun can rotate and tilt up and down (with ERC dials on the Truck).
- The truck does NOT have an interior, so we recommend darkening the windows.
* Wrecked truck 1 (behind the main truck) and Wrecked truck 2 (on the side road):
- The trans dials are enabled so you can position it wherever you like.
- All rotate dials are enabled for further positioning.
- Or hide these from the scene.
* Seventeen (17) separate doors which can be opened and closed... or hidden from the scene.
- All doors have corresponding ERC dials on the BODY.
* Uses texture and bump maps at 2048x2048 pixels
* Uses Iray shaders for additional detailing.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Date Released: Feb 08 2017
Software: DAZ Studio 4.9
Product ID: 23597
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|DAZ Studio||1||7 MB
Smith Micro Inc.(NASDAQ: SMSI) All Rights Reserved.
Content Paradise is
a trademark of Smith Micro Software.
All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.