Designed and built by General Avionics prior to the discovery of the Solinoid Fleets, the UAV-18 Specter was developed as a Tactical Drone for use by Infantry and Marine Corps type units. The UAV-18 was created to fill the roles of Tactical Reconnaissance, Pin-Point Strike, and Tactical Air Support for forward deployed Infantry units, much in the same way earlier drones were used by numerous nations around the world.
Equipped with a wide array of sensors and optics systems, the Specter can data-link to communications and GPS satellites, relaying information to the troops on the battlefield in real-time day or night. The on-board AI can function by remote command from ground control centers or act independently without human intervention. The AI is able to cross-link to military data-bases for enemy vehicle recognition, and can determine friend-or-foe based on this information. It can plan attack patterns from analysis of enemy actions, and is capable of predicting future movements and flight paths based on observed enemy behavior.
A tailless design, the UAV-18 was designed to be highly agile and to have active semi-stealth characteristics using a combination of shaping, materials, and optical camouflage built into the aircraft skin. Forward Canards paired with tail Stabilators provide an extremely high degree of maneuverability, and lack of a pilot means that the air-frame is less limited in high-Gee combat. It is quite capable of pulling turns above 15g's with no notice-able effect on air-frame or avionics.
Employed by UN Military Marine Corps units for Point Defense, the UAV-18D is the latest model of the Specter to roll off the assembly lines at General Avionics. Upgraded with reverse engineered alien technology, armed with the latest missile systems, and carrying an integral Gun-pod, the Specter is a valuable asset for Carrier Defense and forms the back-bone of the Carrier Protection Force in the UN Fleet!
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 45 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• Moving Flaps, Ailerons, Canards, Stabilator, Refueling Probe, Opening Landing Gear Doors, Raising and Lowering Gear, Turning Wheels, Deploy-able Slats, Deploy-able Catapult Bar, fully independently controllable missiles, and much more...
• Separate Conforming Figure Weapons and Ordinance, with fully controllable ordinance deployment. (Some sold as separate packs)
• Independent ERC controls on the main figure for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• Independent ERC controls for each moving part and special dials for flight maneuvering.
• Articulated Landing gear with coordinated ERC for 1 dial raise and lower.
• ERC weapons controls for launching and steer-able missiles and ordinance.
• Pose Pre-sets for various flight maneuvers.
Nov 01 2016
Poser 6 and above
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info