A Victorian-era enforcer.
This guy could be a brawler, a bouncer, or just a trouble-maker... or is he the lovable scoundrel hero?
.: Product Features :.
* Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Belt, at 3,304 polygons.
- Boots, at 1,518 polygons
- Hat, at 589 polygons.
- Holster Left, at 222 polygons.
- Holster Right, at 222 polygons.
- Scarf, at 2,249 polygons.
- Shirt, at 1,665 polygons.
- Trousers, at 1,506 polygons.
- Waistcoat, at 1,563 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Poser :.
* Hide/ show M4's body parts
.: Morphs :.
* Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
GluteSize (trousers only)
HipsSize (trousers only)
ShinsThickness (boots and trousers only)
ThighsThickness (trousers only)
ThighsTone (trousers only)
The hat and holsters don't have any shape morphs because M4's head doesn't have any shape morphs.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
Since this is full-body clothing, you shouldn't need morphs on M4.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps for all the clothing, at 2048x2048 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Oct 28 2016
Poser 6 and above
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info