Fedoraville Santa is another disguise of Toon Santa when he time travels to the 1950s to see if moms and dads were as good as they said they were back then. This is the standalone version of this 3d model without the other releases of Toon Santa.
It still requires you to install Chunk 3D. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 15. Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 8 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher.
Previously, Toon Santa characters were only available in an all-in-one product, which will continue to be available as Toon Santa Complete.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Plus, you benefit from all the advances of the most recent Chunk, available for free from toonpeople.com.
Clothing & Props for Fedoraville Santa
- Fedora Hat (what else did you expect?)
- 1950s style shoes
- Properly creased Red trousers
- Green slim work tie
- Properly creased business jacket
- Gold cufflinks
- 1950s style chair1950s style pipe
Poses for Fedoraville Santa
- Standing and Gesturing with Pipe
- Sitting and Smoking
- Sitting Cross Legged
- Doffing Hat
- Driving Car
Notes on Fedoraville Santa
- The Driving Car Pose works with Toon Santa and Santa's 1959 Car, a 3d model included in the Christmas Village 15 3d model set
- The Sitting and Smoking Pose and Sitting Cross Legged Pose poses work with the included 1950s Style Chair Prop and 1950s Style Smoking Pipe Prop included with Fedoraville Santa
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.