Dial Manager 2015 is a bold and fantastic leap forward, compared to the
original Dial Manager, designed in 2011. It was built from the
ground up to bring you an amazing, flexible and understandable Interface
and unparalleled dial manipulation and management features.
Key Features include:
- The ability to manipulate multiple dials at once, dialing them in real
time in Poser.
- Set Value, Minimum Limit, Maximum Limit, Sensitivity, Initial Value,
Visibility and Limits easily across multiple dials.
- Copy and paste dial settings from one dial to any number of dials.
- Transfer dial settings across similar dials in multiple body parts.
- Quickly set the Name and Internal Name for any dial. Affect
multiple dials will a variety of easy to use functions, including
subtracting from and adding to mass dial names, search and replace and
smart application of spacing.
- Real time cross-synchronization between the Parameters Panel and Dial
Manager, along with the same when selecting objects or body part.
- Value Slider emulation that allows you to dial multiple Morphs and
Parameters in real time as you drag with the mouse.
- Slick, intelligent Filtering system for working with large numbers of
dials. Only show those dials (via keywords) that you are interesting
in editing or manipulating.
- Set body part or object Coordinates (Center Point, End Point,
Orientation) with ease.
- Robust Pose creation dialog for creating Expressions and Poses that can
include any combination of Translation, Rotation, Scaling, Parameter and
Morph (current) value information.
- Support for Templates, Presets and other user-defined settings for
making your work a breeze.
- Brand new code, optimized for speed and stability when working with
dials in Poser.
- Ability to roll-up or toggle Dial Manager 2015, so it's out of the way
when you need to focus on your scene.
- Dial Manager is able to work across multiple Poser rooms and is fully
These and many more features in a great program that you'll get hundreds
of hours of use from.
With Dial Manager 2015, double-clicking to change dial settings, using a
text editor to hide dials and hand-editing different types of Pose files
are a thing of the past! No more selecting the same checkboxes over
and over or allowing Poser to make the guesswork - you can take full
Pick up Dial Manager 2015 today and sprinkle a little magic in your
workflow, whether you are a dabbler or designer!
Aug 19 2016
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|Dial Manager 2015||1||811 KB