AtoZ 2D WOW Effects PLUS 1 v1by Tiger9166
Note: 99.9% Standalone and an AtoZ WOW ADD ON set of Tattoos for the Decal Master program which is not included!
Retail Price 16.95 .... almost always on sale!
Once again AtoZ offers you a COOL EZ2Use Pre-work Product! Save time in your postwork - especially in animated sequences!
How this AtoZ 2D WOW Set works: All you have to do is add an included 2K x2K "Prop Panel" and place it in your scene! Add more to taste!
This set should WOW you big time!
You get Specialized WOW 2D Panels Resize and position you can use to add:
- A Plain Black Panel you can use to eliminate any see-through you don't want.
- Engine Fires for jets/spacecraft/or whatever
- Seven different Cobwebs to hang in doorways and windows
- A shattered window 2D Effect
- An Access Door to any wall
- Three colors of the "Diamond" Grate to add where ever!
- A Cool Muzzle Flare resize and rotate to fit your needs!
- A Nice Explosion
- Biometric Hand Print Panel to place on any surface
- Biometric Eye Retnal Scanner
- Two Cool Readouts!
- Two sets of Powerline to use "in the distance"
- Lady Liberty Head
- Destroyed Skyline
- Four 2D Tattoos - (Slightly bad language on one!)
If all that wasn't cool enough ... HERE'S THE REAL WOW!
- Four Male Silhouettes! See the Promo Pics!
- Eight Female Women with Guns Silhouettes! Yeah! WOW!
- PLUS a ruby red Laser Sighting "Dot"
- Not to mention: A Super Sniper Scope with Crosshairs! It's really cool to apply one of these to a DAZ Studio Camera (Yes, it goes Black & White!) So cool to pann around a scene looking for targets.
Here's the user friendly explanation shown in the Promo Pics.
So, I'm in DAZ Studion and I've got Greeble Blocks and a cool
Genesis "Goth" Assassin at 6% size for a rooftop assignment.
My first Challenge one was to get the "windows" turned on so at that
night there was light in them (hint it's in the diffuse channel).
So, I realized I couldn't make the windows transparent, so ... I took
advantage of how one can "fool" things into looking the way we want them to.
That is why the 2D WOW Silhouettes included in this set come in two flavors! The "grayish" panels
are translucent ... VIOLA! Place a "grayish" just outside a window and it totally
looks like the "person/target" is inside! Add a Laser Dot on the target and WOW!
BTW: In Poser you can easily change a panel from one look to another with the complete set of Materials
Presets included that you can apply from in the Materials Room - Use Materials > TJM > Effects
- Decal Master>Library>TJM-Tattoos (program NOT included!)
- Photoshop/Gimp/?: Bonus Scopes for postwork fun!
- Runtime>Libraries>Materials>TJM>Effects (for Materials Room or surfaces work in DAZ Studio)
Copyright 2016 Tim Machan's AtoZ, Inc. aka: Tiger9166 & AtoZ All Rights Reserved
License file included.
Note: Photos, Buildings, 3D Terrains, Vehicles, Characters, Animals, Zombies, Muzzle Flashes and other items seen in the Product Images and videos that are NOT listed above are NOT included!
This set only includes the AtoZ files contained in the Directories listed above.
Date Released: Mar 30 2016
Software: Poser 7+, DAZ Studio
Required: Decal Master (?)
Product ID: 23040
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info