AToZ SkyRail Add-On Passenger Compartment v1 from Tiger9166
IMPORTANT: This is an ADD-ON for the AtoZ SkyRail Transport and the AtoZ Transport Controller!
Headed outside! ... Out through the airlock of the Massive Topside, vents closed and windows up to protect the passengers from the poisonous and corrosive atmosphere, the SkyRail Transport with its Passenger Compartment hurtles into the blackness of night. Overhead lights are turned on for the passengers as the compartment's twin powerful headlights cut through the darkness. Next stop is the station at Delta Twenty!
This addon for the Skyrail Transport comes with EZ-load Presets one with and one without the lights "turned on". This highly detailed figure includes ERC dials that operate the opening floor (permitting passenger unloading), and an ERC articulated control panel with levers to "open the floor" and "open and close" the sliding side and rear tinted glass windows! Plus, this panel has 9 ERC controlled toggle switches to simulate turning the headlight or interior lights on and off for you your detailed animations!
Regular price: $18.75 ... Check out the listed sale price!
IMPORTANT: LOAD AND PARENT ALL ITEMS IF !Preloads not used, before moving the Transport/Parent!
- SkyRail Passenger Compartment with articulated floor and windows
- SkyRail Passenger Compartment Control Panel with articulated levers and switches
- Rear Tail Light with three colored "lights"
Props (and smart):
- Powerful LED Headlight(s)
- Headlight simulating 2D object(s)*
- Overhead Light Tube 2D object(s)*
- Triple Tail light 2D objects(s)*
- *Please load the !Preload to place these correctly into your scenes
NOTE: Please use the preloads, which require Skyrail Transport and Controller to place this figure into your scenes. Then move them to place them on your SkyRail systems!
- Runtime>Libraries>TJM>Figures>TJM>Construction>Massive 1 Plus>SkyRail Plus
- Runtime>Libraries>TJM>Props>TJM>Massive 1 Plus>SkyRail Exterior
If you add this product to your Runtime, may I thank you in advance!
Copyright 2016 Tim Machan's AtoZ, Inc. aka: Tiger9166 & AtoZ email@example.com
License file included.
Note: Photos, Buildings, Characters, Props, 3D Terrains, Vehicles, Tunnels and any other items seen in the Product Images and videos that are NOT listed in the PDF file in the readme's are NOT included!
Jan 17 2016
AtoZ SkyRail Transport and AtoZ SR Controller
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info