Netherworks Studios has you covered with Magnificent Magnet Tools,
a collection or "toolkit" of Magnet Python Scripts that is useable in
Poser 6 and higher.
- Are you shy about using Poser Magnets or find them frustrated or
complicated to work with?
- Are you a Poser Magnet user that is searching for fun, easy and
productive tools for magnet creation and manipulation?
- Perhaps you are a bit of both?
These tools also contain ways to manipulate and control magnets that
were simply not possible using standard Poser Python.
You can do all of this and much more with Magnificent Magnet Tools,
which includes over 20 individual scripts giving you magnet
mastery that has never before seen.
- Imagine the ability to Copy and Paste settings from one Magnet to
another, including all the information in the Magnet "set" (Base, Zone
and Magnet). Even Paste symmetrically to opposing body parts!
- Picture being able to clone a single magnet or every magnet in
the scene from one side of a figure or prop symmetrically (X-Axis) to
the other side and, in the case of figures, connect those magnets to
the opposing body parts. How about also mirroring multiple deform
targets from those cloned magnets?
- Envision saving a single magnet or every magnet in the scene to a
prop file without clicking on checkboxes (and on occasion accidentally
missing a box, ruining the whole saving process). How about if it
also saved all of the magnet's deform targets and remembered the last
name and folder you used?
- Think about, in the case of figures, easily extending a magnet's
influence (deform targets) out from the body part it is attached to and
to it's nearest neighboring parts.
- Fancy being able to quickly and easily name all the parts of a
Magnet "set" with your own friendly (External) name without having to
hand-edit properties or just getting frustrated and later wondering
which part is connected to a figure's body part.
The scripts are designed to be run individually or accessed via a Magnet
Panel for Poser 8 and higher that acts much like a mini-Hierarchy
Editor. The Magnet Panel updates in real time as Magnets
are added to or removed from the scene and as you click on a Magnet in
the Panel's list, it is selected in Poser.
This package includes access to the scripts via the "Scripts" menu
(Poser 7 and higher) and via manipulating the Poser Python Palette.
All included scripts work on figures and props and do not affect
This package also includes an illustrated PDF guide, exploring the
features of Magnificent Magnet Tools as well as giving new users and
those uneasy with Poser Magnets a introductory "primer" to Poser
* Embedded deformers are magnets which are built into some Poser
figures. Initially Victoria 4 (and her iterations), Cookie and
the Smith-Micro figures (G2 line, Miki lines) are supported. You
are able to manually add support for other figures.
Full features of this product:
- Single Deformer Scripts:
- Create Magnet Deformer - A simple and smart alternate
method of creating a new Magnet Deformer in the scene.
- Copy Deformer - Copies the scale, rotation and
translation settings of a Magnet Deformer to prepare it for being
pasted to another.
- Paste Deformer - Pastes the settings stored after using
Copy Deformer to the selected Magnet Deformer.
- Paste Deformer (Flipped) - An alternate version of the
Paste script, above, that flips the settings along the X-Axis.
- Snap Deformer - This script snaps a Magnet Deformer's
Base to its Zone or Zone to its Base.
- Extend Magnet (Influence) - Looks at the current Magnet
Deformer and extends the deform target (Element to Deform) outwards to
the closest connected body parts.
- Extend Magnet to Figure - Similar to the above, but
extends the deform target to every body part of the figure that the
Deformer is connected to.
- Symmetry Clone Deformer - Takes the current Magnet
Deformer and makes a symmetrical clone from it. It uses the
opposing body part if possible. It also supports multiple deform
- Name Deformer - Easily applies a new friendly name of
your choice to the currently selected Magnet Deformer (supports Base,
Zone and Magnet). It checks for duplicate names.
- Display Outline - Deformer - Applies the outlined style
display mode to the selected Magnet Deformer.
- Display Reset - Deformer - Sets the display mode for
the selected Magnet Deformer to its default.
- Zero Magnet - Resets the Magnet element of the Deformer
to "zeroed" settings (scale, rotation and translation).
- Save Deformer - Quickly saves the current Magnet
Deformer to it's own prop file. Supports solid and outlined
display, non-standard Magnet colors and multiple deform targets.
- Render Thumbnail - Saves a thumbnail for the last
Deformer Saved, above.
- Multiple Deformer Scripts (none of these affect embedded
- Symmetry Clone Deformers - Makes an exact symmetrical
clone from each Magnet present in the scene and to opposing body parts,
if possible. It supports cloning deform targets (Elements to
- Display Outline - Deformers - Applies the outlined style
display mode to all Magnet Deformers.
- Display Reset - Deformers - Sets the display mode for
all Magnet Deformers to their default.
- Remove Deformers - Removes all Magnet Deformers from
- Zero Magnets - Resets the Magnet element of all
Deformers to "zeroed" settings (scale, rotation and translation).
- Remove Zero Magnets - Removes any Magnet Deformes from
the scene that are not exerting force (scale, rotation and/or
- Save Deformers - Quickly saves the all Magnet Deformers
to a single prop file. Supports solid and outlined display,
non-standard Magnet colors and multiple deform targets.
- Spawn Morphs - Transfers the influence of the Magnet
Deformers in the scene to a figure's body parts. Allows you to
specify the morph name and Full Body Morph name (optional). This
script is Poser 7 or higher only.
- Render Thumbnail - Saves a thumbnail for the Deformers
last Saved, above.
Compatible with Poser 6 or higher (Poser 8 required for all
features). Suitable for use with Windows (XP or higher) and Mac
(OSX 10.4 or higher). Not suitable for use in Poser Debut or DAZ
- Includes an illustrated PDF guide that also serves as a
introductory magnet primer.
Date Released: Jul 14 2011
Software: Poser 6 and higher
Product ID: 16927
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|Poser Digital Download||1||449 KB