The Chevrolet Venture is a minivan produced by Chevrolet from the 1997 to 2005 model years, which replaced the Chevrolet Lumina APV. The Chevrolet Venture had also had identical GM minivan siblings: the Pontiac Trans Sport/Montana, the Oldsmobile Silhouette, the Chinese-market Buick GL8, the European (except for the UK) the Opel Sintra, the United Kingdom-market Vauxhall Sintra minivan.
The Venture was introduced in 1996 for the 1997 model year as a replacement for the radically styled Lumina APV. In the United States, it was also sold as the Oldsmobile Silhouette and the Pontiac Trans Sport, which was later renamed as the Pontiac Montana for 1999 (2000 in Canada). The Venture came in three trim levels, the base, LS, and LT. The base models of the Venture were short wheelbase models which came equipped with cloth upholstery, front bucket seats with fixed head restraints, a 2nd-row 2-passenger bench seat, and steel wheels.
The 1998 model year included Versatrak all-wheel-drive system, power sliding doors, and OnStar navigation system. This was also the last year for the base model.
This digital model is based on the 1998 version of the Chevy Venture.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 41,779 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You'll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.