The Honda Accord is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. The Accord nameplate has been applied to a variety of vehicles worldwide, including coupes, wagons, hatchbacks and a crossover.
In 1982, the Accord became the first car from a Japanese manufacturer to be produced in the United States when production commenced in Marysville, Ohio at Honda's Marysville Auto Plant. The Accord has achieved considerable success, especially in the United States, where it was the best-selling Japanese car for fifteen years (1982–97), topping its class in sales in 1991 and 2001, with around ten million vehicles sold. Numerous road tests, past and present, rate the Accord as one of the world's most reliable vehicles. The Accord has been on the Car and Driver 10Best list a record 30 times.
For the first time in the model's history, Honda developed two distinct versions of the Accord when the 5th generation model was launched in 1993; one version for the European market and one for the North American and Japanese market.
At its introduction in 1993, it won the Car of the Year Japan Award for the second time.
This digital model is based on the 1998 version of the Honda Accord.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 40,300 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You'll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.