The Ferrari Testarossa (Type F110) is a 12-cylinder mid-engine sports car manufactured by Ferrari, which went into production in 1984 as the successor to the Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer. The Pininfarina-designed car was originally produced from 1984 to 1991, with two model revisions following the ending of Testarossa production and the introduction of the 512 TR and F512 M which were produced from 1992 to 1996.
The Testarossa is a two-door coupé that premiered at the 1984 Paris Auto Show. All versions of the Testarossa had the power fed through the wheels from a rear-mounted, five-speed manual transmission. The rear mid-engine, rear-wheel drive layout (engine between the axles but behind the cabin) keeps the centre of gravity in the middle of the car, which increases stability and improves the car's cornering ability.
The vehicle should not be confused with the Ferrari TR "Testa Rossa" of the late 1950s and early 1960s, which were sports cars that ran in the World Sportscar Championship, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
This digital model is based on the 1992 version of the Ferrari Testarossa, also known as the Ferrari 512 TR.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 25,711 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You'll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.