Light gray themed Ice Mountain Santa loves to visit the extra wintery Ice Mountain settlement in Christmas Land for some skiing and visiting the Ice Mountain elves.
This is the standalone version of this model without the other releases of Toon Santa. It still requires you to install Chunk 3D. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 09.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 8 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Plus, you benefit from all the advances of the most recent Chunk, available for free from toonpeople.com.
Clothing & Props for Ice Mountain Santa
- Ice Mountain Clothing - Boots, Coat, Gloves, Pants
- Ushanka Hat Prop - Fluffy white Russian style fur cap for wintery slopes
- Snowball Prop - A simple snowball for throwing
- Ski Poles Props - Bright Red Ski Poles
- Skis Prop - A pair of yellow skis to go along with the poles
- Toon Santa's Ski Goggles - Protective glass ski goggles
Poses for Ice Mountain Santa
- Hit by Snowball
- Look Distant
- Ski Accident
- Ski Jump
- Ski Push
- Throwing Snowball
- Zero (reset)
Notes on Ice Mountain Santa
- Ski Accident, Ski Jump and Ski Push Poses require use of the Ski Poles and Skis Props in this set
- Throwing Snowball requires the use of the Snowball Prop
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.