What kind of character wears this outfit? Is he a rogue, thief, scoundrel... or a secret hero! It's up to you!
.: Product Features :.
* Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Belt, at 6,280 polygons
- Boots, at 1,924 polygons
- Hat, at 1,216 polygons.
- Jacket, at 4,939 polygons.
- Scarf, at 3,716 polygons.
- Trousers, at 2,864 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Poser :.
* Hide/ show M4's body parts
.: Morphs :.
* Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
GluteSize (trousers only)
HipsSize (belt and trousers)
ShinsThickness (boots and trousers)
ThighsThickness (trousers only)
ThighsTone (trousers only)
The hat doesn't have any shape morphs because M4's head doesn't have any shape morphs.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps for all the clothing, at 2048x2048 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.