Chef Kringle, a distant relative of Santa, like Gentleman Santa, looks enough like Santa that they can trade places when Santa wants to get in the kitchen to whip up a pizza or bake a Christmas cake. Or is it simply another disguise for Toon Santa?
This is the standalone version of this model without the other releases of Toon Santa. It still requires you to install Chunk 3D. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 13.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 8 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Plus, you benefit from all the advances of the most recent Chunk, available for free from toonpeople.com.
Clothing & Props for Chef Santa
- White Chef's Coat. Long chef's protective coat with beautiful gold buttons
- White Puffy Chef's Hat. Its puffy and it looks awesome!
- Chef's Boots. Lighter versions of the traditional Santa boot
- Chef's Neck Tie. A red bandana for wiping brows and generally looking Cheffy
- Santa's Red Apron. He's always careful to wear one in the kitchen
- Chef Santa Beard, Hair, Mustache & Eyebrows Props. Adds easily to Chunk Base and utilizes beautiful Poser displacements
- Cake Tray Prop. Nice tray for carrying the Christmas cake to your table
- Christmas Cake Prop. A red, white and holy decoration sugary white frosted Christmas cake
- Cutting Board Prop. Suitable for chopping whatever Santa wants to chop!
- Dish & Dish Cover Props. For bringing some tasty entree hot to the table
- Pizza & Pizza Tray Props. Hot and steamy ultra cheese pizza from Chef Kringle's kitchen
- Silver Tray Prop. For bringing whatever you want to the table
- Rolling Pin Prop. Works great, but keep it away from Mrs Santa!
- Knife & Spoon Props. Kitchen utensils Chef Kringle needs to get the job done.
Poses for Chef Santa
- Chopping with Knife
- Holding Tray with Christmas Cake
- Holding up Tray with Dish
- Holding up Tray with Pizza
- Rolling Rolling Pin
- Stirring the Pot
Notes on Chef Santa
- Some images show props with applied native SuperFly shaders
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.