The Best in Compression, Backup and Security
StuffIt Deluxe gives you the ultimate in compression and plug-ins to streamline your workflow. Utilize patented technology to shrink your photos and graphics without any loss in quality. Have StuffIt automatically backup your files to disc or online, and protect your sensitive information with StuffIt's strong 256-bit AES encryption. StuffIt Deluxe 16 comes with a FREE 6 month premium subscription for SendStuffNow
StuffIt Deluxe covers all the bases! Key Features Include:
Minimum System Requirements:
- NEW! Customizable StuffIt® Destinations™ optimizes workflow by saving unique settings configurations for different types of compression formats and other options into profiles so files can be dragged and dropped.
- NEW! StuffIt Destinations takes the guesswork out of sending and archiving files; create your own custom tiles and send archives to whomever or whatever service you'd like.
- NEW! Cloud services integration now includes easy access to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive. Easily upload your archives and files to your favorite cloud service.
- NEW! StuffIt® Archive Manager™ has been trimmed down to fighting weight. QuickLook support has replaced the search feature within the application.
- NEW! A new window directs you to the features of StuffIt Archive Manager and helps you quickly open, expand, create, verify, and schedule archiving.
- NEW! The StuffIt Deluxe Mac 16 is now 64-bit only and the minimum operating system is Mac OS X 10.8.
- NEW! Updated artwork and icons is Apple Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) ready.
- Compresses MP3, WAV audio files an average of 10% - much better than Zip.
- Optimized PDF compression for maximum space savings.
- Optimized compression of 24bit image files (Photoshop, TIFF, PNG, BMP).
- Improved pixel-perfect compression of PNG, TIFF and other 24 bit image formats.
- Compress JPEG photos up to 30%.
- Supports multiple FTP servers. Stores profiles of different servers for quick access.
- Disc burning now supports Blu-ray/HD-DVD media.
- Re-compress Zip archives into StuffIt X archives for additional space savings.
- Create self-extracting archives.
- Create password protected archives.
- Create StuffIt, Zip and TAR archives.
- Browse archives. Examine the contents without expanding.
- Add, delete, and change files in archives.
- Search and archive by name, date and more.
- Burn archives to multiple CDs and DVDs.
- Expands over 30 compression formats.
- Macintosh ® OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 or newer
- 1.3 GHz Intel Processor or newer
- 4 GB RAM recommended
- 150 MB free hard drive space minimum
- CD-ROM drive (physical version only)